A Trial Firm Founded On Experience, Diligence And Service
Since 1993, our team at the Law Office of Robert H. D'Auria, P.C., has diligently represented clients from all walks of life facing high-stakes legal issues like criminal charges and personal injury. Litigation is an area where the firm excels. Drawing on more than 80 years of collective experience, our lawyers share a commitment to doing the hard work necessary to capably represent clients’ interests.
Learn more about our firm’s lawyers and their backgrounds:
- Robert “Bob” H. D’Auria, principal attorney and founder
- Brian L. Coonradt, associate attorney
- Samantha M. Coursey, of counsel
- Jeannie Koehr, of counsel
Three Things That Set The Firm Apart
When you enlist our firm, you can benefit from these core strengths, among others:
- Experience: We are no strangers to taking tough cases to trial – and winning. Our breadth and depth of experience, totaling more than eight decades, makes us ready to address any legal issue head-on.
- Service: Here, you will work directly with your lawyer. All our attorneys make it a priority to provide responsive service. You can expect to be updated regularly on all developments throughout your case.
- Hard work: It takes diligence and many hours of hard work to succeed. This is where our firm shines. We take a thorough and detailed approach to preparing cases for trial, including preparing witnesses to testify, which is essential for building a strong case.
Each of us is driven to succeed. We draw on our independent strengths and skill sets while also taking a collaborative approach to benefit from the entire team’s wealth of skill and experience.
Proven Representation In Challenging Cases
Our firm handles difficult, life-altering cases involving criminal charges as well as personal injury claims and civil litigation. With proven results across all of our practice areas, our team wields valuable understanding of how to build successful cases.
In many types of cases, trial work is essential. It’s an exciting and demanding test of a lawyer’s skill, and it’s where our firm’s attorneys thrive.
Discuss Your Case With A Member Of The Firm
Contact our office in Bedford, Massachusetts, through the website or by phone at 781-386-0004. You can learn more about how our firm can stand up for your rights and interests.